Electronic document submission guidelines
The Commission is committed to making information accessible to all members of the Tasmanian community. These guidelines aim to provide clear information about our requirements for electronic documents submitted during an assessment process and to clarify other expectations.
What do the guidelines include?
The electronic document submission guidelines include the following:
- file requirements to ensure documents are suitable for online publishing;
- accessibility requirements to ensure information can be accessed by all members of the Tasmanian community; and
- naming conventions to improve consistency and document search-ability across our website.
All electronic documents provided to the Commission must meet our file and accessibility requirements and follow our naming conventions.
Who does it apply to?
- planning authorities
- other government agencies
- commercial or not-for-profit entities
- planning professionals
- members of the general public
Which documents does it apply to?
- hearing submissions
- further submissions
- maps or plans
- other digital media