Northern Region Interim Planning Schemes
25 November 2014: Information and documents relating to the Commission’s assessment of the Northern Region’s interim planning schemes are available.
An independent panel has been delegated authority by the Tasmanian Planning Commission to conduct the formal assessment of the Break O’Day, Dorset, George Town, Meander Valley, Northern Midlands and West Tamar interim planning schemes.
All information and documents relating to the Panel’s assessment are available by searching for the relevant interim planning scheme on the website, www.iplan.tas.gov.au, or by following the links below:
- Break O’Day interim planning scheme assessment
- Dorset interim planning scheme assessment
- George Town interim planning scheme assessment
- Meander Valley interim planning scheme assessment
- Northern Midlands interim planning scheme assessment
- West Tamar interim planning scheme assessment
The Launceston Interim Planning Scheme 2012 has been assessed by a separate Panel of the Commission. The Flinders Island interim planning scheme has not yet been submitted to the Minister for Planning.
Information on the Commission's assessment process for interim planning schemes is available.
All interim planning schemes can be viewed online at www.iplan.tas.gov.au
Contact: Tasmanian Planning Commission
Phone: 6165 6828