The draft amendment proposes to:
- insert Particular Purpose Zone 8 - Tempus Village;
- rezone part of Kelvedon, 12371 Tasman Highway, Swansea from Significant Agriculture to Particular Purpose Zone 8 - Tempus Village; and
- incorporate the document Tempus Integrated Impact Assessment 19 November 2020 into Appendix 1 – Referenced and Incorporated Documents.
The permit for stage 1 of the Tempus Village development provides for:
- subdivision to create lots 50 and 100 for an aged care facility and retirement living complex;
- new highway access from the Tasman Highway and internal road works;
- part of the community centre building to provide administration facilities;
- the observatory;
- one independent living unit – as a display home;
- workshop buildings;
- water storage and site infrastructure such as roadways, drainage and electricity supply; and
- landscaping and signage.
Commission receives section 39 report into representations on the draft combined permit and amendmentGlamorgan Spring Bay Council section 39 report on representations 16 June 2021
The number of representations received during this exhibition: 45